Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Monster Go Away! Or I'll Get Some Spray





A lyrical monster tale to tell your kids at night... Monster Go Away! spray coming to a store near you... while supplies last...


It came upon the lunar eclipse...
It had gnarly teeth
and gigantic lips
It made itself at home
under my bed
It went to the store
and bought some bread
It made a sandwich of
stinky cheese & dirty socks

And chased it all down with a bag of rocks

I heard it grumbling as night became day
And that's when I got the idea for a spray
It took 9 days and 9 nights

By then I thought I'd made it right
I sprayed Monster Go Away! under the bed
the smell of flowers circled my head
I fell asleep and when I woke
There was nothing under my bed
Except a note:


I don't dig flowers or their scent
I've gone away! that's where I went!


I kind of admit
I was a little sad
It made funny noises
It smelled really bad
But the monster is gone
And the spray remains
Ready for action and
monster pains

No comments: